Game Chat Lounge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of the week - Super Mario Sunshine

Go down

Review of the week - Super Mario Sunshine Empty Review of the week - Super Mario Sunshine

Post by luigi42 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am

Hey everyone! Today, as my first review, I'm going to review Super Mario Sunshine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's personally one of my favourite games of all time. Ok, on to reviewing!

Gameplay -
So, basically the difference here is FLUDD. The
Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device is clearly what makes the game different. FLUDD lets you fly, rocket, zoom and wash the stages. Obviously the washing part of it brings us back to the story; it's used to clean away the graffiti that the Delfino Isle inhabitants think Mario made. Really, it was Bowser Jr. using a magic paintbrush made by Professor Elvin Gadd to make himself look like Mario. He kidnaps Peach, and as usual Mario has to get her back. No change there, then. But, really, back onto gameplay. Quite a lot of people thought FLUDD was pointless, and prefered the stages where FLUDD was stolen by Bowser Jr. Basically, those people don't know how to accept 'new' ideas and I think FLUDD added a whole new, fun gaming element to Sunshine. Piantas. Again, another hate for some so called 'fans'. Piantas are cool. They're awesome, in fact. The only reason people don't like them is because they aren't mushrooms. Wink Apart from FLUDD, the game played pretty much the same as 64.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Graphics -
Bearing in mind this is a Gamecube title, the graphics are awesome. Compare it to 64. There's no comparison, that Sunshine is much better. Next section!

Soundtrack -
The music for this game is first class. From Delfino Plaza and Noki Bay, to Gelato Beach and Pianta Village, there's no where you can't look in this game and not find perfect music.
Smile

Overall -
This is an excellent game, definetly worth a look, if you still have a Gamecube. You should. Gamecubes are awesome. Very Happy
luigi42
luigi42
Admin

Spots : 9

https://gclf.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down